Thursday, September 11, 2008

College Picks Week 3

Sure, a 21-3 record from Week 2 may be hard to top, but I'll try:
#13 Kansas vs. #19 USF
LA-Lafayette vs. #24 Illinois
#23 Cal vs. Maryland
Nevada vs. #6 Mizzou
#14 East Carolina
vs. Tulane (Surely the Pirates will go 3-0. I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley!)
UCLA vs. #18 BYU (They beat #18 two weeks ago, and I think they'll do it again in my Upset of the Week)
#17 Penn State vs. Syracuse
#16 Oregon vs. Purdue
#2 Georgia vs. South Carolina (Rule #1: Never pick for a Steve Spurrier coached team. This is why I'm a Seminole fan)
SMU vs. #12 Texas Tech
#9 Auburn
vs. Mississippi State
Western Kentucky vs. #11 Bama
#3 Oklahoma
vs. Washington
#22 Utah vs. Utah State
North Texas vs. #7 LSU
UNLV vs. #15 Arizona State
#10 Wisconsin
vs. #21 Fresno State
And now, for the granddaddy of them all:
#5 The Ohio State University vs. #1 USC (Ohio State has failed to prove to me they can win the big game. This is the case again)
Bonus Games:
Iowa State vs. Iowa (For you Jeff!)
Michigan vs. Norte Dame
Chattanooga vs. Florida State
Season Record: 21-3

No comments: